For the citizens of the state of Uttar Pradesh, the state government has launched a new scheme Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020.
Under this scheme, the state government has decided to give free cycles to the poor and economically weak laborers and laborers of the state. The Chief Minister of the state Mr. Yogi Adityanath has decided to give bicycles to the laborers to go to work.
Because the workers walk from their home to their workplace. And they have to face many problems daily. And arrive late at work. Due to which sometimes their work is also missed.
The state government has launched free cycle scheme to help such poor laborers. So that such poor laborers of the state can get the benefit of this scheme. How can you get the benefit of Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 being run by the Uttar Pradesh government for the citizens of the country?
What you have to do to get the benefit of this scheme. To get full information about this, you have to read this article carefully till the last. We are going to provide you complete information here.
Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 has been formed for the economically weaker laborers of Uttar Pradesh citizens. Cycles of poor laborers will be made available under this scheme. Those who have to face many problems to get from their home to the workplace. He travels from his home to work on foot or by auto.
In such a situation they have to face money and many problems. The government has created Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 for such laborers. Under which free cycles will be made available to the laborers.
The main objective of this scheme by the government is to remove the problems faced by the laborers close to the state in reaching the workplace, as well as saving fuel/money, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020
Uttar Pradesh government has conducted Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 for the poor laborers of the state. The government has also set certain eligibility criteria to get the benefit of this scheme.
Which are as follows–>>
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the poor laborers of the state. Therefore, to get the benefit of this scheme, the applicant should be living below the poverty line.
- No government employee can avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme is being provided to a large number of laborers in the state. So far more than 4 lakh bicycles have been distributed under the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for the laborers applying to be registered for at least 6 months.
In which scheme of the Central Government the recipients of the bicycle will not be eligible under the registered construction scheme.
Documents required for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 –
- To get the government’s Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020, the applicant must have an income certificate.
- To get the benefit of the scheme it is also mandatory for the applicant Uttar Pradesh to be bonafide.
- Photocopy of receipt of contribution deposited by a registered construction worker.
- It is compulsory to have an Aadhar card or voter ID, ration card, residence certificate, etc.
- To get the benefit of the scheme, it is mandatory for the registered construction worker with the applicant to have a verified photo-copy of the identity certificate issued by the board.
- Affidavit to the effect that he has not received the benefit of the bicycle in any scheme of the Central or State Government.
Benefits of Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 –
Under Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020, the following benefits will be provided to the poor labor family workers of the state.
- An amount of ₹ 3000 will be provided as a subsidy to such poor laborers of the state for purchasing bicycles. In addition to this, the workers will have to spend whatever amount will be incurred.
- In the future, if any kind of requirement is required. So the workers will have to get themselves verified from the regional office.
- And failing to do so, the recovery proceedings can also be adopted. With this, their membership can also be considered or terminated.
- CSC UCL AADHAR UPDATE CENTER मे सभी के आधार सुधार होंगे | मोबाइल लिंक जरूरी नहीं
- Berojgari Bhatta Online Registration 2020
How to apply online for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020?
If you want to apply in Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 is provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to Madhya Pradesh methods. So you can apply by following the following steps.
The government has not yet provided an online application facility for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020. So if you want to get the benefit of this plan. Then you will have to apply offline in person. You can get more information from the official announcement Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. You can click here for the official announcement.
How to apply offline for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 Scheme?
You can apply offline for Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 run by Uttar Pradesh government in the following way. You can get more information from the official site Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board Click here to go direct.
- To get the benefit of Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 run by the state government, first, you have to take the application form.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the application form correctly.
After filling in the complete information, you will also have to attach a photocopy of the required documents.
- You have to submit the completed form to the relevant department.
After this, you will be given the benefit of this scheme.
Friends, in this way you can get the benefit of Free Cycle Yojna Up 2020 for the poor workers of the state-run by the state government. If you like this information then do not forget to share it with your friends. Also, if you have any type of question, then comment in the comment box below. We will answer your questions soon. Thank you…