New CSC Registration 2021 – Friends, if you want to apply online for New CSC Registration 2021 i.e. public service center, then in today’s article we will show you how to apply for CSC VLE Registration and which documents will be taken for Digital Seva Kendra.
Information about all these is going to be given through this post. If you want to open a free public service center for your city or village, then definitely read this post at the end. So that you get all the points cleared well.
Earlier CSC Center was easy to get. But now a lot of changes have taken place. Because at the time of registration, an ID was given. But now the ID will be tested before giving it and only after meeting the standard.
You will be given the ID without any hassle. Because after doing CSC Registration, you have to submit all the documents to the District Manager i.e. District Manager.
After that, the DM will come to your center to check and see what things you should have while doing the investigation. If all goes well, you will be eligible for New CSC Registration 2021.
What will the DM check for CSC Registration?
- 1 computer or laptop with 120 GB Hard Disk Drive and 512 MB RAM.
- 1 color printer and scanner
- Up to 4 hours of battery backup
- Fingerprint scanner
- Web Camera / Digital Camera
- Internet Connection
What will be the documents for CSC Registration 2021?
For CSC Registration you must have the following things.
- VID Number
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Xerox Copy of check/passbook
If you want to get your VID Number, you can remove it by clicking on this link. Click Here
How did VLE numbers come out of CSC VLE registration?
To get the VID Number, you have to enter the Aadhaar Card Number here. After that OTP messages can be verified by removing them.
If you have difficulty in getting the VID Number, then you can write it in the comment box. We will update this post. Let us now know how to do New CSC Registration 2021.
Also Read :-
- How To Open Aadhar Update Center From CSC 2021 In Hindi
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana UTI Registration 2021
- CSC VLE Should Have Top 5 Most Important Certificates
How to apply for CSC Registration.
Follow the steps given below to CSC Registration.
- First of all, open https://register.csc.gov.in. Here enter the mobile number and captcha code, click on submit button and verify with an OTP message.
- After verifying the number, enter the email id and get it verified by OTP.
- After this, select your VID, name, date of birth, gender and tap on the submit button.
- Now read all its terms and conditions carefully and submit it.
- As soon as the registration process is complete, you will receive the message of successful registration on the email id. Which will also contain a letter.
- Download the letter and submit a copy of it along with all the documents to the nearest CSC office / DM Office.
- To know the status of your registration, check register.csc.gov.in/regnew/register/status here.
So Friends here is the process of applying online for New CSC Registration 2021. If you want to ask any question related to a point here,
then you can write it in the comment box. We will try our best to help you. Also, do not forget to share New CSC Registration 2021 post on social media with your friends or with the person who wants to apply for the Digital Seva Kendra! Thanks For Reading!