UIDAI Exam Registration 2021 :- Today we will tell you in this post how you too can open Aadhaar Card Center and what are things you need to have in order to open Aadhaar Card Center and we will also tell you that if you get Aadhaar Seva Kendra Open
If you want to do that, then an examination is done by UIDAI, which has to be passed through the NSEIT Agency.
Then we will also tell you how to pass the NSEIT exam?
This NSEIT exam is also called UIDAI Operator/Supervisor Exam or UIDAI Exam Registration 2021, so to Aadhaar Card Center, you need to pass this UIDAI Aadhar Exam,
Then for that you have to do online registration and after registration you have to take its exam and this After passing the Aadhar Operator Supervisor Exam, you can start the work of Aadhar through any company that is Adhar Card Enrollment Agency.
How apply for UIDAI Exam
- So to do UIDAI exam registration, you have to go through the website given below.
- NSEIT-UIDAI Click Here
- Here you have to do your new user registration
- To do a new user registration, you will be asked to upload your own Aadhaar Card Offline Copy Upload.
- So we tell you how to download your Offline Aadhaar Card.
How to Download Offline Aadhar kyc ?
- When you go to this website to download Aadhar Card Paperless Offline Ekyc, you will be asked for your Aadhar card number here!
- And then an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
After OTP Verify, you will be asked to create a 4 digit share code.
- Then your Offline Kyc Aadhaar Card will be downloaded, you save this file.
- Now we go back to the website of NSEIT Aadhar Exam again.
And click on Create User to create a New User there.
- On which a new screen will open, you will see the option of Upload XML File to upload Offline Aadhaar Card.
- You have to upload Offline Aadhaar Card Kyc File by clicking on Choose here.
- 4 Digit Share Code has to be filled.
- And after entering your registered mobile number, click on Send Mobile OTP
- Then an OTP will arrive on your mobile
- Here you have to Verify your OTP and click on Show Contact after entering the Email ID below.
- So your Basic Details will be shown Basic Details have to be checked.
- After submitting the check, we have to submit.
- Now your registration for Aadhar Exam has been done, your user ID and password will be received on your mobile email ID, through which you have to login NSEIT.
- Like when we login NSEIT Portal for the first time, we will be asked to Change Password.
- Then you change your password
And after changing the password, we will save and continue and the basic detail option will be open in front of us.
UIDAI Exam Registration 2021
- Here you will get your educational details
To select UIDAI and Supervisor Exam in Exam Level
- In Exam Language, you can choose whatever Hindi, English or whatever language you want to choose.
- And in EA-Enrollement Agency, you have to select the name of the agency through which you want to start the work of Aadhaar Card.
- The rest of the information will be your first feed and in Personal Details you have to choose your state / state name.
- And then select City for the exam,
- Among those who are doing the City Show near you
- Select that and there will be NSEIT Exam centers in your city.
- They will appear, you have to select 1 from them and click on it.
- UIDAI Supervisor Exam Fee
- Now you will see the Fee Payment option
- For NSEIT Exam Fee Payments, you will see two options.
ONLINE Mode / Offline Mode
- You choose any of these options and pay the fees.
After paying the fees, now you will show the option of Book Seat in your Dashboard, you have to do your Adhar Operator Exam Schedule by clicking on the Book Seat.
- When you click on the book seat, then you will show some available dates for the examination available at your Exam Center, you can select any one of the dates that you want and click on the Book Seat.
- So that your Exam Slot Book is done!
Must Read :-
- How To Open Aadhar Update Center From CSC 2021 In Hindi
- New Aadhaar Centre Registration Start
- Aadhar Seva Kendra Registration Online With UTI 2020
How To Download UIDAI Exam Admit Card
After your examination schedule, you will see an option to download the Admit Card.
You can click on that option to download / print the Admit Card and complete your Operator and Supervisor UIDAI Exam by visiting the NSEIT Exam Center on the due date.
How to Download UIDAI Exam Certificate ?
You can download your Supervisor or Operator’s Certificate from the official NSEIT UIDAI Exam website on the same day after passing the NSEIT UIDAI supervisor operator exam!
Fees For UIDAI Exam Registration 2021
|Application Fee||470/- Rs|
|Re-Test Fee||235/- Rs|
Aadhar Center Registration Process
To open a new Aadhaar center, you have to pass the Adhar Supervisor Exam Pass UIDAI Exam Registration 2021, only then you can do the work of creating a new Aadhaar and amending the Aadhaar through any Enrollment Agency,
If you want to take Aadhar Center through CSC, then at this time you can take Aadhar Correction Center through CSC, which is called UCL,
Hope you have liked this Artical Nseit Certificate, UIDAI EXAM, NSEIT UIDAI Exam Registration 2021
Aadhar Operatior Exam, Uidai Exam Certificate, if you have any question, do comment and tell us – Thank you!