The Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Mr. Yogi Adityanath has decided to launch the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to promote the development and self-employment of all the traditional laborers of the state.
Under the scheme, traditional artisans such as carpenters, tailors, basket weavers, barber, sonar, blacksmiths, potters, halwai, cobblers, masons, and handicraftsmen will be given 6 days free training to further enhance their skills.
Due to the global epidemic of Corona period, a large number of migrant workers have returned from their jobs in their district. The state government has launched the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana to connect migrants with traditional business.
In this, apart from traditional people, people of non-traditional caste are also being added. The goal of the administration is to train 250 people under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana in the district.
Online applications have been sought from applicants from the Department of Industries. So far, over a hundred people have applied for employment.
It is hoped that in the first fortnight of June, the work of selecting applicants and training them will also begin.
All of which will be borne by the Yogi government. Along with this, financial assistance ranging from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 10 lakh will also be provided to local artisans and workers for setting up small industries.
What’s in this post?
- 1.What is the eligibility of Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana?
- 2.Where to register it online?
- 3.What are its benefits?
- 4. Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana where training will be given.
Workers and workers applying to set up their new industry under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will be interviewed on 20 November. Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, 15 thousand workers and workers will be given employment opportunities every year.
The Yogi government of Uttar Pradesh says that they will do their utmost to make the benefits of this scheme available to all workers and workers. So that all the workers and workers can get full benefits of this scheme and the dream of a self-reliant India can be realized.
Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Rozgar Yojana, there is a provision of a loan of Rs 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector and Rs 10 lakh for the service sector. A subsidy of 35% will be given for starting a new unit in rural area and 25% for setting up a unit in urban area.
But the subsidy will be available only to the applicant who has not availed the subsidy in any other scheme of Central and State Governments.
Also Read –>>
- How to Register in MSME । MSME registration benefits 2020
- What is the process of Ayushman card and Ayushman Bharat eligibility
- How to Aadhar card link with mobile number
Applicants can contact for offline application here.
For detailed information, District Industries Center or their assistant can be contacted on mobile number 7521984368. Deputy Commissioner Industries Ajay Kumar Chaurasia ji says that you can apply offline on any working day.
Under Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, training will be given to laborers and workers by the Department of Small or Medium Enterprises at Tehsil or District Headquarters.
Under this scheme, all eligible workers will be given free training for 6 days.
As mentioned above. So that they do not face any kind of difficulty in getting employment.
In this scheme, the cost of living and eating of workers and workers during training will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Which documents will be required?
It will mainly require four types of documents, which are as follows.
- Domicile Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
Must Read –>>
- Pradhanmantri Gareeb Kalyan Yojna Registration PMGKY
- Easy to Apply for MUDRA YOJNA details in 2020
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Eligibility and Conditions: –
Eligibility and Conditions: –
- Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Educational qualification is not mandatory for this scheme
- In the last 2 years, the applicant has not received any benefit in relation to the toolkit by the Central Government or the State Government.
- As per the scheme, the applicant or any member of his family will be eligible to apply for the scheme only once. Family means husband and wife.
- An affidavit has to be submitted to meet the eligibility criteria under the scheme
Caste will not be the only basis for eligibility under the scheme.
- To get benefits under the scheme, such persons will also be eligible who are different from the traditional working class.
- It will be mandatory for such applicants to present the certificate issued by the village head, president of the Nagar Panchayat or the Municipality / Municipal Corporation as proof of being associated with traditional Karigari.
- You can register the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana online by visiting the website of the Directorate of Industries and Enterprises or you can also register yourself by going to the direct registration page through the link given below.
All workers and workers who fulfill all the above eligibility and criteria
He can complete the registration process under UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana in online mode by following the steps given in the event of the availability of all the required documents.
For which the applicant has to visit the Directorate of Industries and Enterprises, the official portal of the Directorate of Industries and Promotion of Uttar Pradesh. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
Online Registration —>> Click Here
So go quickly and register immediately because very few people can register in it.
I meet you with another new post.